Sunday, July 20, 2008

MY FEAR FACTOR......


I jz went camping for my brigade siswa(co-curricular activity). The first day itself i was asked to cross a river which had a narrow tree trunk as the connecter in between.....most of them was scared to cross but they managed to cross.....i tried once....twice....and so on but i failed!!!!!! I could not overcome the fear......i felt really shamefull as even the gals managed well....but what to do i am kinda phobiac to water......it has something to do with my nearly drowned experience before........

3 comments:

karthik_v said...

hahahaha....jatuh sg ker....
apelah engkau....

dineshraj said...

hahaha....
comel & serius dalam satu muka..

KaYdEnZ said...

gosh...u shud overcome ur fear my fren....
tho it's diff but then, sumtyms the more u fear of it, the more other fears wil come...hehehe...
jgnla tkut ngn air...xmakan u la...
but kinda cute n funny..hahahhah