Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy being single & not ready to mingle!!!!

Well.... to say honestly, I'm not a romantic type of person. I'm a type of guy who are kinda really not interested in serious relationships. I like to spent time on my own pampering myself and no one else...!!!!! I jz enjoy doing all the stuffs myself without much interference from others. When it comes to me everything is my own decision. Maybe all this shows that i'm a egoistic person, but it does make me feel powerful and independent..... hahaha.. Many had asked me why am i still single..Some even ask me if i have feelings!!! huhuhu...Well let them say anything...it doesn't make me feel bad at all....U know wat is my answer to them usually???



  1. i'm not a romantic lover boy...

  2. i have not came across the right person yet.....

  3. lets see if someone propose me first....

  4. i don't need extra commitments as for now....

  5. what for??? it's jz another burden...

  6. i'm happy with my single life....

  7. i don't wanna look insane...( i have many living examples in front me...)

  8. i'm stiil young....

  9. why do u care???

  10. no puppy love pleaasssse!!!!( i'm a matured guy with a kid like character...hope so..)

Well i'm not desperate to find someone and love them instantly, like a maggi mee........lets see wat happens...i'm very optimistic bout that...don't care much bout that oso...Single and steady??? It stands for Shanky!!!!!




1 comment:

.....Ijat... said...

single is the best.... agree with u