Saturday, March 21, 2009

Is this my first crush???




Have u guys ever heard of first sight love....???? Till now i felt that this kind of love is a stupid nonsense and i don't belief in it at all.... This kind of love can be merely due to physical attraction and can be nostalgic but ussually short lived. I think it is more appropriate to call it a crush. And i do belief in crush espeacially from 7th of march....This particular day, i went to a cultural show of indians held in UNIVERSITI MALAYA with some of my frens. I went there as i'm really interested in stage shows espeacially dance shows. I went there and the programme started. There were students dancing ,singging ,acting and many more. Later there was a song in which a group of gals danced. Suddenly, I noticed a gal in that group. I don't know why i was so much atrracted to her. She was wearing a black colour dress and her fair skin tone matched that well. I was watching no one else but only her. I have not been attracted to someone this much before. She has short hair up to her shoulders which suited her cute charming face. She was dancing so gracefully like and angel smiling all the way.I don't know whether it is my own eyes view or it was same for anyone else. ' What a charming gal!! How lucky would I be if she is my gal???' I thought myself being spellbound. ' I gonna ask if she is single. I gonna ask her contact number.....' I thought mumbling to myself. She danced for only one song and i kept on searching for her and saw her sitting in a chair to the left of the stage not so far from me....She seemed to be so perfect to me and she was. Well, although i was not brave enough to ask her if she was single or ask her contact number.... i wanted at least tell her something...thats for sure. After the programme finished, i followed her without her noticing that....hehe... She was with one of her friend . Then i suddenly lost her in that crowd, and i went off to join two of my frens outside the hall. they were talking about something and when i went near them, i saw that gal standing just not far from them and they were actually commenting on her. One of my fren wanted to take a photo with her and i used this oppurtunity and offered to help him to take a picture. That gal was actually talking to one of the girl in UMP which was our fren too. Our fren told that they are friends and introduced her to us .....And finally she turned to have look at me and my fren. Then my fren told her that he wanted to take a pic with her and she was too shy and said it is ok if its a group photo. My friends and she stood together and i was the photographer. But I could not take a photo of them as it was too dark and the mobile resolution seems terrible. Well, it was not my problem at all as i was not in the picture...hahahaha... then my fren left off the scene and this was the moment i was waiting for. I wanted to tell her something.... At least a few word... I went near her and called her... She stopped and looked at me.. i said to her that she could dance really well... She smiled with an expression on her face as though she don't belief that( that showed that she is a humble gal)... I said that that it was true and i was watching her all over then I had a last glimpse of her smiling charming face and left the scene happily....I heard that she is not single .... So it would be not appropriate to tell or ask more than that...... Anyway,I won't forget her that easily...Is this my first crush???? I havent felt like this before in my life.....Wow...

1 comment:

KaYdEnZ said...

aallaa....i tkr my web ka?? xperasan pn..huhuhu..sori2...u xtnya la plak..